Fri, Aug 26|
Voices in the Vineyard
Operatic delights performed in the charming Barn at Boordy Vineyards.November 19 & 20, 2021 | 7:00pm
Time & Location
Aug 26, 2022, 7:00 PM
Boordy Vineyards, 12820 Long Green Pike Hydes, MD 21082
About the event
ATTENDEES WILL HAVE TO CLIMB ONE FLIGHT OF STEPS TO ENTER THE PERFORMANCE SPACE AT BOORDY VINEYARDS.
By registering for this event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where a large gathering is present. You also agree to adhere to Boordy's guidelines listed below:
- BOORDY VINEYARDS IS NOT ADA ACCESSIBLE. ALL ATTENDEES WILL HAVE TO CLIMB ONE FLIGHT OF STAIRS TO ENTER THE PERFORMANCE SPACE.
- The Barn at Boordy Vineyards is a fully ventilated indoor performance space with direct ventilation to the outdoors through the roof and at stage level providing appropriate air flow.
- Tables have been spread out and cannot be moved in accordance with mandated COVID-19 restrictions; please use one table per group.
- 21 Years & Up: All visitors must be 21 years or older, please no babies or infants.
- Service Dogs are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- Alcohol other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- Uneven Ground & Natural Hazards: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.
We are unable to offer refunds.
By purchasing or otherwise accepting this ticket and attending the production, I understand and agree that I may be photographed, videotaped or otherwise recorded as an audience attendee. Maryland Opera, Inc. shall have the irrevocable right to use, in perpetuity, any photos, recordings, and/or video footage in which I am included for commercial, promotional, publicity (including, without limitation posting on social media), educational, archival, and/or other purposes, without my consent and without compensation to me. All photography, audio and/or video recordings are the sole property of Maryland Opera, Inc. and I hereby waive and release forever any and all claims with respect thereto.