First Fridays at Boordy Vineyards
Time & Location
About The Event
By registering for this event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where a large gathering is present. You also agree to adhere to Boordy's guidelines listed below:
- FACE MASKS must be worn at all times when moving about Boordy Vineyards. You may remove your mask when you are seated at a table or seated on the lawn, however please wear your mask when interacting with Boordy staff.
- TEMPERATURE CHECK: We will check your temperature when you arrive.
- OUTDOORS ONLY: Visiting is outdoors only. Social distancing is necessary.
- 21 YEARS & UP: All visitors must be 21 years or older, please no babies or infants.
- TABLES have been spread out and cannot be moved in accordance with mandated COVID-19 restrictions; please use one table per group.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- VISITOR LIMITS: We may occasionally have to limit the number of visitors on our grounds in order to maintain social distancing between groups.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.
Attendees must bring their own seating.
In the event that the concert is canceled due to inclement weather, your ticket will be honored at any of the subsequent First Friday at Boordy events.
By purchasing or otherwise accepting this ticket and attending the production, I understand and agree that I may be photographed, videotaped or otherwise recorded as an audience attendee. Maryland Opera, Inc. shall have the irrevocable right to use, in perpetuity, any photos, recordings, and/or video footage in which I am included for commercial, promotional, publicity (including, without limitation posting on social media), educational, archival, and/or other purposes, without my consent and without compensation to me. All photography, audio and/or video recordings are the sole property of Maryland Opera, Inc. and I hereby waive and release forever any and all claims with respect thereto.
- June 4, 2021 7pm$10$100$0
- July 2, 2021 7pm$10$100$0
- August 6, 2021 7pm$10$100$0
- September 3, 2021 7pm$10$100$0
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at
or by calling our administrative aide, Jason Buckwalter at 484.678.6041.